Grow Your Career on Our Colorado Team Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies is seeking 2 full-time, Certified Veterinary Technicians for the Emergency Department of our growing, privately-owned, 24/7/365 Castle Rock hospital. Come join our compassionate and collaborative team today and work where your voice is heard!
Why Veterinary Specialists of the Rockies?
- We thrive on teamwork, communication, and working through challenges with excellent and experienced specialists in emergency care, cardiology, internal medicine, radiology, surgery, and a dedicated support staff.
- We provide the highest level of compassionate care for our pet patients and work together to keep our clients informed of treatment options and involved in care plans.
- We are committed to clients and our community as we continue to grow our 10,000+ sq. ft. state-of-the-art, privately owned, 24/7/365 emergency and specialty hospital offering surgical suites, a cat-specific room, a comfort room with separate exit, isolation, endoscopy, laparoscopy, arthroscopy, ultrasound, digital radiography, laboratory, pharmacy, and more.
- We support each other and believe that each team member has a voice and an important role.
Our New Emergency Technicians Will Be:
- Certified Veterinary Technicians, or equivalent
- Graduates of an accredited program (We are willing to train the right graduates.)
- Team-oriented, enjoy a friendly work environment and appreciate working with talented support staff
- Dedicated to learning and growing skills
- Available for on-call shifts
- Skilled in communications and team collaboration
- Willing to work at our Castle Rock, Colorado location
- Competitive wages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Annual continuing education allowance
- Uniform allowance
- Applicable dues
- Employee pet discount plans
- Multiple schedule options, including days, weekends, or nights
- Flexible scheduling for both professional development and quality of life
- Growth opportunities, including support for professional development and participation in rounds and other topics/journal club meetings
- A collaborative team of veterinary professionals
Like all great companies, we strive to hire the best, and we value:
Our state-of-the-art 10,000 square foot hospital includes:
- 8 exam rooms including a cat-specific exam room
- 3 surgical suites
- Comfort room with a separate exit
- Digital radiography
- Fully-equipped, in-house laboratory
- Pharmacy, including blood products
- And more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18 – $25.00 per hour