Internal Medicine Technician-General Practice Technicians encouraged to apply!
Looking to expand your knowledge? A team you can grow with? If so, come join us!
VRCC is looking for a full time patiently caring, high energy, hard working, eager to learn Veterinary Technician to join our team. General Practice Technicians encouraged to apply!
VRCC Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Hospital is a 24 hour emergency and specialty veterinary hospital located in Englewood, Colorado. We see patients from both a referral basis from general practice veterinarians, as well as directly from clients in need of specialty veterinary care for their pet. We specialize in Cardiology, Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Ophthalmology, and Orthopedic and soft tissue Surgery.
Internal Medicine Technician
- Partnering with DVM’s in patient assessment, diagnostics, treatments, and procedures
- Obtaining and processing laboratory samples such as blood, urine, free fluid, and fine needle aspirates.
- Providing outstanding client care and communication to the highest standards
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Catheter & IV Placement
- Documenting of medications, procedures and administrating treatments of patients while hospitalized
- Obtaining patient histories from clients for DVM during appointments
- Minimum of 3 year of working knowledge in veterinary. Licensed or Certified preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and the community.
- Excellent client communication and education skills required